Hi, I am a third year PhD student in Computer Science at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD). My advisor is Prof. Jishen Zhao. My research lies at the intersection of machine learning, computer architecture, and security. I received my Master Degree in University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, advised by Prof. Hun-Seok Kim. In 2019 Summer, I did my internship at Facebook AI Research (FAIR), supervised by Yuandong Tian. This year, I am going to remotely intern at FAIR again, advised by Prof. Hugh Leather and Yuandong. I was also interned at Iluvatar CoreX, a start-up company at San Jose, while I designed and tested a Binarized Neural Network Accelerator on FPGA.
Please feel free to contact me via email.
I am currently working on the following topics:
- Machine learning for computer system and architecture
- Efficient Machine Learning Algorithms for Harware-efficiency
- System / Hardware design for efficient DNN training / evaluation
- Summer 2018: Research Intern
- Iluvatar CoreX, San Jose
- Summer 2019: External Research Collaborator
- Facebook AI research, Menlo Park
- Summer 2020: Research Intern
- Alibaba Cloud Computing Group, Seattle
- Summer 2021: Research Intern (to come)
- Facebook AI research, Remote